You have no items in your shopping cart.
Analog Output Boards
UEI's CompactPCI analog output boards supply as many as 32 independent 16-bit analog outputs on a C-sized card. Here you not only significantly increase the number of analog outputs, you also have 16 digital I/O lines and three counter/timers. With these functions, the PDXI-AO family is well suited to implement complex closed-loop systems as well as handle motor control and many other industrial automation tasks.
The card calibrates each analog output individually without using trimpots and instead relies on a special D/A-based scheme that stores calibration coefficients in EEPROM and loads them automatically upon power up. This method also keeps board outputs in a predefined user-programmable state upon system startup.
The PDXI-AO boards provide an excellent means to add analog output capability to any CPCI/PXI based data acquisition and control application.
If you have any questions please call us at: (508)-921-4600 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for CompactPCI/PXI
- 32 analog outputs, 16-bit resolution
- 8 digital input lines, 8 digital output lines
- Three clock/interrupt lines, three 24-bit counters/timers
- Channel list (64 locations)
- User defined power-on state
- Simultaneous channel update; update on external event
- Onboard buffer size: 2k samples (upgradable to 64k samples)