- Research, evaluate and define potential new markets for our existing products. Develop a business plan to attack these markets and then drive the implementation of the plan.
- Research, evaluate and define potential new markets where our existing product offering will need significant expansion in order for us to successfully penetrate the market. Develop a business plan, including definition of the new products/functionality required to enter these markets. Then drive the implementation of the plan.
- Define the go-to-market strategy to sell product line(s) and assess the return on investment for these products.
- Manage new product marketing activities including develop product descriptions, requirements and specifications of the products scheduled for development.
- Manage product development progress with sales, manufacturing and engineering to ensure objectives are achieved on a timely basis and through completion.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing programs and define ways to differentiate our products from the competition and best way to position them on the market.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing Communications to ensure products are properly positioned in the market including development of creative marketing material both on line and print.
- Initially this position requires travel of approximately 50%, less travel may be required over time. Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline, electrical engineering degree highly desirable
- 10+ years in product management marketing, sales or related field, preferably in the aerospace, military and space industries
- Experience in product management, business development or strategic development desirable
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Desire to be hands-on and get things done
- Desire to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with new technologies and systems
United Electronic Industries (UEI) is a leading manufacturer in the PC/Ethernet data acquisition and control, Data Logger/Recorder and Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) and Modbus TCP markets headquartered in Walpole, Massachusetts Our revolutionary “Cube” form factor provides a compact, rugged platform, ideal for applications in the automotive, aerospace, petroleum/refining, simulation, semiconductor manufacturing, medical, HVAC, and power generation fields – and more. We are a small but quickly growing company with a big future!
We offer highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience. The package includes health, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k (with company match), paid time off and tuition reimbursement benefits. UEI is an equal opportunity employer.
Check out our website and watch our videos on youtube/ueidaq to see the cutting edge technology our employees use and develop on a daily basis. Our technology is both exciting and challenging and because we are driven to find the best solutions for our customers we not only have customers for life... we also have employees for life!
Please send your resume, a writing sample and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. UEI does not use agencies.