Synchronization and Screw Terminal Panel for UEI DAQ Cubes
Cube Synchronization Cable with RJ connector
Cube to Cube Synchronization Cable with male RJ Ethernet Connector on one end
In addition to the synchronization options already available, UEI Hardware now comes equipped to handle IEEE-1588 - an excellent choice for distributed networks.
This video provides a high-level overview of externally clocking and syncing UEI I/O boards. A more detailed look at sync is part of the documentation provided in the UEI software installation.
In this Technical Master Class, UEI application engineers provide a high-level overview of externally clocking and syncing UEI I/O boards. We include a more detailed look at sync - including a description of the UEI Sync API and the various configuration settings for clock, trigger, and timestamps.
• Learning about synchronizing boards across single or multiple chassis.
• Overview of external clocking signal routing.
• Discussion of Pulse Per Signals (PPS) for multiple IOMs.
• Setting different sample rates on different I/O boards.
• Trouble shooting signals -- lost and/or interrupted.
• And more!
When collecting data from a variety of sources, engineers have to accurately synchronize it for their applications. UEI hardware handles most modes of data synchronization including the two most popular options, PTP and 1 PSS.