The pulse of an avionics system is the data. In this Webcast, you will learn how to interface to many industry standard specifications, such as ARINC-429, ARINC-664, MIL-STD-1553, and Serial, using one system and one API to obtain vital mission-critical data. Whether you are exercising a LRU or just monitoring the data on a 1553 bus, the techniques showcased in this webcast detail ways to not only store but visualize, convert and export avionics data using standalone or networked configurations.
- Techniques to interact, test and obtain your avionic system’s data.
- Examining, breaking down and removing the complexities to acquiring and using data.
- Advanced scheduling techniques for ARINC 429.
- How to control any aspect of a 1553 System as well as injecting errors.
- How to convert avionics data to another Avionics Protocol, Serial, CAN and more.
- Transmit your data with DDS, ZeroMQ, MQTT, UDP, TCP-IP, WebSockets and more.
Watch the webinar below: