Necessity is the mother of invention especially when it comes to cybersecurity. These days cyber threats are non-stop and bad actors are coming up with AI deepfakes with network level cloaking that can cripple many organizations - not to mention citizens as well. That is why the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) is creatively solving cybersecurity threats on national and individual levels.
CISA.gov, a U.S. DoD agency, recommends four things to keep yourself cyber safe:
- Turn on Multifactor Authentication. Implement multifactor authentication on your accounts and make it significantly less likely you’ll get hacked.
- Update Your Software. In fact, turn on automatic updates.
- Think before you click. More than 90% of successful cyber-attacks start with a phishing email.
- Use strong passwords, and ideally a password manager to generate and store unique passwords.
DARPA.mil is also focused on keeping people cyber safe on a national level. DARPA is creatively solving cybersecurity threats using a blend of researchers and scientists inside and outside of DoD organizations with programs such as INGOTS. DARPA’s Intelligent Generation of Tools for Security (INGOTS) program aims to identify and fix high-severity, chain-able vulnerabilities before attackers can exploit them. INGOTS will pioneer new techniques driven by program analysis and artificial intelligence to measure vulnerabilities within modern, complex systems, such as web browsers and mobile operating systems.
UEI takes your cyber security seriously. Our new cybersecurity suite of solutions will keep your embedded system and data compliant to NIST 800-213. UEI's cybersecurity suite of tools provides you with the right features and options in an easy-to-implement, configurable package.
Save time & money with UEI's Cybersecurity Product Suite
Three Easy Steps With UEI Solutions:
- Select Your Processor
- Select Your Programming Toolkit
- Select Your UEI Security Automation Tool (UEI-SAT) Level
In The News:
- 6/27/23 | KratosDefense.com | Briefing 10: Researchers Discover New PowerShell Malware Targeting Aerospace Sector.
- 6/26/23 | UEI Press Release | UEI Zynq Processor Product Line Features Enhanced Power and Performance for Data Acquisition & Control Applications.
- 6/16/2023 | DARPA.gov | Voices from DARPA Podcast Episode 69: Demystifying Deepfakes | Dr. Wil Corvey, program manager for DARPA’s Semantic Forensics (SemaFor), discusses how the program goes beyond detection to delve deeper into understanding the intent behind manipulated media and how the SemaFor team is creating tools available for today’s analysts.
- 6/14/23 | DARPA.gov | DARPA’s SafeDocs Creates Safer Documents for Safer Computing | Researchers with DARPA’s Safe Documents (SafeDocs) program have developed new methods and tools that allow people to confidently click documents and trust what they see on their screens.
- 6/13/2023 | DARPA.gov | A Network Security Revolution Enhanced by Quantum Communication | Through QuANET, DARPA will explore how integrating quantum and classical approaches to networking could provide quantum physics-based security capabilities to critical network infrastructures.
TALK TO US!
(508) 921-4600 | email@example.com
#DARPA #cyber #AI #deepfake #safedocs #networks #aiforward #quantum #zynq #processors #kratos #kratosdefense #podcast #webinar #hardwareintheloop #vmodel #ingots #erikgoethert #engineering
#ueidaq #uei #daq #dataacquisition #aerospacetestinginternational #DataAcquisitionRevolution #ZynqPowerhouse #NextGenDAQProcessor #DataDrivenInnovation #EfficientDataAcquisition #ZynqTechnology #SmartDAQProcessor #AccelerateDataInsights #FutureOfDataAcquisition #ZynqPerformance #DataAcquisitionSimplified #CuttingEdgeDAQProcessor #ZynqInnovation #DataAcquisitionMadeEasy #EmpoweringDataAnalysis #ZynqForDataScientists #AdvancedDAQProcessor #UnleashDataPotential #ZynqIntegration #DataAcquisitionEvolved #testbench #vmodel #verification #podcast